A few weeks ago, I was invited to make a wishlist from Shein, a US-Based Online Shop that also caters a wide set of apparel designed for a particular season. I didn’t hesitate to accept their offer as this will going to be my very 1st wishlist on my blog. Why not try? So, I stumble upon their site and take a look at their products. Shein has been around since 2008 and has now become one of the most acclaimed online stores for women’s fashion. They are dedicated to providing the most cutting-edge fashion with some of the lowest prices in the entire industry.
I fell in love with their collection and seeing all these ravishing stuff made me feel quite jealous. While just looking at their wardrobe, can’t help imagining myself wearing those pieces and I probably want to wear them on like right now! What’s not to love with SheIn’s collection? I highly got interested and really thought about making myself a wishlist. And Poofs!, It took so long for me to choose the things I will be adding to my list because they all have these lovely collections of trendy stuff. No wonder why it took me half an hour from a never-ending ride of rambling around their site. Anyways, Moving-on.
I’m happy to share with you the list of my favorites:
1. Black Lace Up Single Sole Tasse Chunky Sandals – US$28.99
2. Black Golden Fashion Choker Necklace – US$3.99
3. White Crochet Trim Tie Neck Off-The-Shoulder Top – US$14.99
4. Black Crescent Patch Flap Backpack – US$20.99
5. Camel Faux Suede Lace-Up V-Neck Bodycon Dress – US$16.99
6. Deep V-Neck Crochet Trim Romper – US$19.99
7. Army Green Embroidered Patch Zipper Bomber Jacket – US$25.99
8. Blue Ripped Cuffed Overall Jeans – US$21.99
These are the stuff I picked from Shein as this totally suit my aesthetic and I really look forward to wearing their collection in my future shenanigan. What do you guys think about the stuff I picked? I’m so excited to hear your thoughts below!
Don’t forget to drop by Shein’s Online Shop and order these picks! 🙂